This policy explains our practices about the way your information is collected and used. If you do not agree with this policy please exit the site.
Intelligent Car Coalition collects the following types of information.
1. Personal information
You are not required to provide any personal information to visit the Intelligent Car Coalition website. The personal information Intelligent Car Coalition collects about you is that which you provide if you sign up to receive Intelligent Car Coalition’s newsletter. Intelligent Car Coalition requires your last name, email address and your zip code. Any other information you provide is voluntary. Intelligent Car Coalition does not share, sell, trade, disclose or rent your personal information.
2. Non-personal information
The non-personal information Intelligent Car Coalition collects does not contain any personal information.
- The type of the domain from which you accessed the Internet
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The IP address from which you accessed the site
- The type of browser software used to view the siteThis information does not contain information about a specific individual. Intelligent Car Coalition does not track a particular individual’s use of the site. Users remain anonymous unless they specifically provide personal information.
Intelligent Car Coalition reserves the right to change the terms of this policy at any time without any prior notice to you.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to contact Intelligent Car Coalition.
We invite you to submit comments on our website. In order to keep this forum enjoyable and interesting, we require that you comply with the mandatory rules set forth herein.
- You agree not to submit inappropriate content, including but not limited to anything that:
- infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property
- rights of any person, association, business of other lawful organization
- is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit
- violates a person’s right to privacy
- violates any law
- advocates illegal or violent acts
- purposefully degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass
- contains advertising or solicitation of any kind
- is fraudulent or deceitful regarding who you are or whom you might represent
- You understand and agree that Intelligent Car Coalition has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and may remove or permanently delete any content without a user’s consent if Intelligent Car Coalition determines in its unfettered and exclusive discretion that the posting violates these User Conduct Rules. You also agree that you alone are fully responsible for any and all content that you submit, and that Intelligent Car Coalition expressly is not responsible for content submitted by you or any others. Intelligent Car Coalition further reserves the right to revoke your privilege, or any other user’s privilege, to post content on the Intelligent Car Coalition site, regardless of cause. Concerning any content you post, you agree to indemnify Intelligent Car Coalition, its officers, and its members from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to your posting.
- Intelligent Car Coalition does not represent, warrant, guaranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the content of any user posting. You acknowledge and accept that any use or reliance by you upon the information you obtain through any posting on the Intelligent Car Coalition site is made at your own risk.
- For any content that you submit, you expressly grant Intelligent Car Coalition an irrevocable and perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, and display such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Intelligent Car Coalition reserves the exclusive right to remove or permanently delete any content from the site without notice. Intelligent Car Coalition also reserves the exclusive right to terminate or restrict your access to a service if your use may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this policy. If Intelligent Car Coalition becomes aware of any breach of this policy or the foregoing rules Intelligent Car Coalition will investigate and may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders.
We may provide links to third party websites or resources on the site. You acknowledge and agree that Intelligent Car Coalition is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such third party sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. You agree that Intelligent Car Coalition does not endorse, Intelligent Car Coalition is not responsible for, and Intelligent Car Coalition does not control those websites, services and software.
Intelligent Car Coalition disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to content provided by third parties including third party content and content on third party links, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Intelligent Car Coalition